On February 13, 2016 Justice Scalia died. His untimely passing is a game changer in the 2016 democrat presidential campaign. His death profoundly changes the democratic campaign from President Obama’s point of view and his future aspirations. Here’s why.
- President Obama wants to be a Supreme Court Justice. He has already stated that he intends to have offices in Washington, D.C. He intends, needs, to remain newsworthy. (See number five below.)
- President Obama hates Hillary Clinton. And the Clinton’s hate the Obamas.
- Leaks of Hillary’s email scandal, reportedly, originated from the White House.
- Should Hillary win the presidency, would she appoint Obama to the Supreme Court? That possibility is a question that Obama knows the answer to and it’s “No.” He’s burned his bridge to the Clinton’s good will.
- President Obama believes that the ends justify the means. He has a demonstrated, bona fide, track record of lying to the American People, to the Clinton’s, and who knows who else to attain his ends.
- This is the embodiment of the saying, “What goes around comes around.” The President is about to learn a very hard lesson. When you hammer people when you’re on the way up; they hammer you when you’re on the way down. And the President is on his way down. He has no political capital left. Worse, the near future includes an economy sliding into a worldwide depression that his finger prints all over it. He will be blamed for the coming disaster. For the vast debt. For the vast spending. But that’s another story.
President Obama never wanted Hillary to succeed him. Hence, the White House leaks (number 3 above). However, Hillary has staying power, a vast following, and a deep financial resources. She’s also got connections, power, and a pocket full of favors to call in.
If she does well in South Carolina, she may become Obama’s path to a supreme court nomination. That should make things interesting. Then what does he do?
So, what have we got? Hillary still very viable. Sanders currently (February 14, 2016) viable as well. Vice President Biden is sorry he did not run. Mayor Bloomberg may decide to run.
And a lame duck, narcissistic, lime light seeking, current president with aspirations of grandeur to remain in the news for the rest of his life. Don’t forget his anti-capitalistic, anti-American, anti-military, and oh-so-pro Muslim world view.
Keeping President Obama in the government is a bad idea that bodes ill for the future well being of every man, woman, and child in this country; virtually forever. The list of disasters he is responsible for is almost too numerous to count. Wether they are too numerous to recover from is a question that may take decades to answer.
A democratic next president, a compliant congress, and a hard left leaning supreme court that includes Obama, this country will be forever changed. We will be able to do nothing but watch as the United States slides off the world stage. As a people we will become poorer and poorer and less and less respected by our allies. Our enemies won’t fear us. Actually, the don’t now much now. That, too, Obama is responsible for.
Look at Iran. We give them 150 billion dollars. Then they grab our people and humiliate the United States. And, let’s not forget their chant of, “Death to America.”
Giving that money to the world’s largest sponsor of terror and then openly admitting that some of it may well be used to fund more terror means that the United States of American violated the law. It is illegal to fund terrorism. But, that’s just what the Obama White House and our State Department did.
The Obama / Kerry deal, a treaty but not called one to avoid Senate ratification, ensures that Iran will develop a nuclear bomb withing ten years. Actually they may have one sooner, They already tested a trigger mechanism for a nuclear weapon.
What about North Korea? They tested a missile that can reach the U.S. and reportedly have developed a hydrogen bomb. Hydrogen bombs are far more powerful than atomic bombs.
All this happened on Obama’s watch either with his tacit approval, or refusal to act. Which is the same thing. Either way he knew and did nothing. Lot’s of nothing being done in this country.
Yes, the of Justice Scalia has radically changed the political landscape. And like the carnival hawker says, when spinning the gaming wheel: “Round and round she goes. Where she stops nobody knows.” Let’s hope things end with Uncle Sam still on his feet, employed, with a buck in his pocket.
Perhaps the most scary thing to come out of this campaign is the phrase, “Let’s make America great again.” It is an open admission that we aren’t great anymore. Why? Because President Obama and his administration have chosen decline. The knowingly and with forethought have brought us down. They did this with a smile on their face and a song in thheir heart because they hate America, they hate us, and everything this country stands for.
The truly sad thing is that this country can no longer depend on the founding principles of freedom, capitalism, and everyone having a chance to attain their dreams based on hard work, making good decisions, and risking to be successful. Those values may well and truly leave the the United States and maybe the world if the 2016 election puts a democrat in the White House.
Everything, and we do mean everything, depends on the 2016 election. If you love freedom. If you love your family. If you love the United States of America. Vote Republican in November or you will wish you did for the rest of your life. Your children and grand children will wish you did, too.